List Order Essays
- Characteristics/skills needed to get your dream job.
- How to take care of a pet.
- How to stay fit and healthy.
- How to get over a breakup.
- Ways to impress your boss.
Time Order Essays
- How to construct a piñata.
- How to hunt with a falcon.
- How to build a freshwater fish tank.
- How to prepare your favorite food.
- How to plan a garden.
- Describe a world leader. What kind of legacy did they leave behind? How did they help or hurt their people?
- Describe your best friend.
- Describe a family member.
- What do you look for in a spouse?
- Describe your pet.
- Describe your dream home.
- Describe your hometown or where your family is from.
- Describe a garden.
- Describe the contents in your purse/wallet/backpack.
Space Order Essay
- Describe your room. Choose a direction: top to bottom, front to back, or clockwise.
- Describe your hometown. Be sure to focus on specific landmarks and in order of direction.
- Describe the classroom.
- Give me directions to your house (or a nearby park or store).
- You’re sitting on the beach – what do you see?
- Tell a story about the best or worst vacation of your life.
- Describe your first date.
- Describe a time you lost power. How did you spend your time with no electricity?
- Write about your experience seeing a live band perform.
- Tell a ghost story.
- Compare and contrast two inventions that have changed society.
- Compare and contrast the city you live in now and your hometown.
- Compare and contrast two types of food.
- Compare and contrast living in the city versus living in the country.
- Compare and contrast life with children and life without.
- What is your favorite kind of music and why is it better than others?
- Do you think women have equal rights to men today? Why or why not? What needs to be changed or improved?
- Trump should be impeached.
- Guns should be banned in the United States.
- College tuition should be free in the United States.
- The causes of low voter participation in elections.
- The effects of the civil rights movement.
- The causes of the high divorce rate in some countries.
- The effects of the Internet on how businesses are run.
- The impact of technology on education.
Please follow and like us: